The existing frameworks and principles of study circles, RERS, and other non formal methods will be studied in real settings related to the specific needs of each region involved.
The proposal addresses the aspects identified above, promoting:
- increased knowledge of the participants within specific field and topics (different for each country involved);
- creation of guidance material to new approaches and methodologies;
- cooperation processes and methodologies;
- exchange of ideas and good practices;
- experience gained by the participants as individuals and as groups;
- cross-cultural dialogue and cooperation;
- collaborative learning;
- peer learning;
- debates and workshops.
Among the tools which have been chosen are Study Circles, Reciprocal Knowledge Exchange Networks and Thematic Clubs of users.